Monday, July 2, 2007

Weed Them Out!!!!!!!

Women...Fuck em all!!!! Seriously i'm just fed the fuck up....it's like this...if someone doesn't want to be your friend for whatever reason do to boyfriend, their own issues, what people say about you...Fuck em!!! I'm weeding out everyone who i think is not a friend....look it's like this on here like it says on the profile i'm on here to network and promote...but if i make friends hey it's all good! There's no way i can chat it up with 1,000's of people....that's crazy to think that i would.....but anyways these last two days have been irritating!!! So i made you do heroine???!!! Fuck YOU!!!!! People make decisions and want escape goats...it's because it wouldn't be right if....man shut the fuck up!!! Seriously I could care less.....I find myself at a point where honestly i have feelings for two people.....both of which chances are would never work out because in the long run i'd end up getting hurt so why the fuck would i put myself through that??? I'm a Fucking moron!! i've got to be to subject myself to all the pain and suffering!!! AHHHHHH...you know what i'm going to grow my hair out so that i can pull it out!! Seriously if it wasn't for BJJ man i don't know what the fuck I would be doing.....Getting wasted and going even more nuts then i already am!!! Ok so i have this friend...well had this friend...there's no ill will there or whatever but turns out the boyfriend is jealous and pretty much wanted her to stop talking to her male friends....hahahaha...so she let me know that she was going to have to block me on myspace because of it....ok...it's like this...i told her that if that's the case and she's doing that then she needs to just not be friends with me because in essence that's what's it's going to come down to....hahahaha...look i'm bad and i know this...so lost a friend because of a relationship...hahahah....it's all good because true friends don't bail on you NO MATTER WHAT!! And in the same night this girl that i have feelings for hates having feelings for me and when asked if she would like to stop talking because of it...damn no response...5 times asked and no response!!! HAHHAHAHHA....Fuck em!!!! My ex can't be trusted....everything she does she does because i made her....she'd get back at me by sleeping with my boy...FUCK YOU!!! Fuck em all!! You know what i'm writing this because i'm at a point where i can't stand people!!! Seriously I can't stand people....that's why i'm a loner....but with those rare people that really get me it's cool they can hang....others that don't want to associate with me because of what others might think or what boyfriends or girlfriends or people might say about them FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THe BlacK Spiderman

P.s.- I want it all back...i wanna go back to when those people that i didn't give a chance to...damn i mean i wish i could go back and give those true, faithful, trustworthy, loyal girls a chance....Damn i've fucked up and there's no turning back!!! It all just blows...gives me a damn headache thinking of all the crap i put up with...and yes i know it could be worse but you know how things work...YOUR LIFE IS THE WORST!!!! I'm weeding everyone out....people i don't really talk to on my phone or i don't really consider friends i've deleted their numbers.....funny thing is they always eventually call me....then it's like who the hell is this??? Fuck em....Fuck THEM!!! Fuck em...FUCK THEM!!! Fuck them all!!!!!!! Breath......Breath....wow and people laugh at this???? Fuck you too!!!!!!!

P.s.-- Fuck Paris Hilton, Vin Diesel, George Bush,P. Diddy,Tim Duncan, "I love New York"...American Idol...

No comments: