Monday, July 2, 2007

Problems!!!!!!!!(Read If Bored)


Current mood: annoyed

Ok so last wednesday was a bad one for me...here's the story...my little brother is back home now.....he didn't graduate highschool and has to pass a test to get his diploma....hmmmm...sucky part is that he's not studying...pretty much the same thing he was doing prior to going to live with my cousin best he is doing!! Going out when he feels like it...coming back when he feels like it...spending money on new pairs of shoes almost every week....except now he's 18 and has my old car....but the whole problem is that he's too spoiled and clueless to the fact of how his actions affect my mom!!!! Last week she starts talking about how i need to help her with him...try to talk to him so he can get his life together and go to college....she starts crying and pretty much having a nervous break down right in front of me....man it's hard watching my mom cry without it rubbing off on me!Shit I broke down too...didn't want to....fought it off but couldn't help it...made me want to beat my little brother's ass....my mom was telling me how since i'm the oldest it's my responsibility to help him.....but there's the dilema! I want this kid to go into the millitary...maybe Coast guard...Airforce would be the best! They'd whip his ass into shape and maybe just maybe he'll learn from it and come out better....the navy helped me!! But the thing is he needs a diploma first before any of this can happen....and with him being 18 he's pretty much an adult!! Mother's man they always see the good in their children....my dad has pretty much washed his hands of my brother.....that's his mentality....let people fuck up....in some ways he's right but it's hard because i don't want my mom to be all fucked up if something happens to this kid! It seems like he doesn't care???!! He just doesn't care or get it?? I can't hate him but i want to!!!!! He just doesn't get it...everything he does impacts my mom....which in turn affects me....I wish i could change him....i know college wouldn't do any good for him...he'd go and just be pissing away their money for years....probably wouldn't even be going to classes....AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! My birthday is next week....i gotta get away even if it's for a couple of days.....too much stress....too much pressure from everyone!!!

THe Black Spiderman (The Cavs lost....Fucking Spurs!!!)

No comments: