Saturday, July 7, 2007

Friday Night!!!!!!!!!!

Friday, July 06, 2007

Friday Night!!!!!!!!!

Ok so yeah it's friday night and well i'm off to a party...hahahhahaha...it's funny i feel like people are trying to regulate what i do...Fuck em!! Seriously I'm about having fun because life is too short for all that BS!!!! I'm listening to Eminem's Re-up album right now....that shit goes hard....gets you crunk...i'm gonna start putting more videos up since people seem to like it....lol....davis is a trip....i'm gonna start filming more shit i do....for real i do alot of crazy shit....to bad i can't take video cameras into a club...man if you heard the crazy shit that i hear on a daily basis from people you would crack the fuck up.....people tend to flock to me like a magnet yet i'm just your average joe blow......i don't blow...i get blown...hahahhahaha...fucking mosquitos...taquitos...hoes....man they piss me off...anyways check it i was watching this movie american psycho...Fantastic movie...i had to record it....gonna put some parts of it up for those who have never seen it it is the bomb!!! Rum and coke...no i'm not drinking ....ERICA>>>>NO I"M NOT!!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHA........"I'm making sure they don't forget me....you know what i realized something today....my life is a fucking mess....full of too much drama!!! My tournament got post poned...haven't got a set date now...it was august 11th...damn .....should i still ban drinking till i find out when it is??? i could do the dallas one??? OOOPPSSSS I fucked up... Whiskey and 7 up is a descent drink...hahahahhaha...I'm throwed folks!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHHAHAH...Tommorrow is the UFC fights...HELL YEAH...who will win between Tito and Rashad...Rashad folks...Rashad!!! PEACE OUT I have some home movies to make....ahhaahaahha:)

The Black Spiderman (Ask not what you can do for your country but what your country can do for you...hahahhaha....and retards i know it's backwards!!)

No comments: