Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hot Oil!!!!!!!

Ok so to understand this you have to know the story behind it.....my mom used to own a clothing store off of fondren and west belfort and a couple of sections over is this chinese restaurant where for the past 14 years I've gone...well we all go.....they give you hefty portions for your money...hell yeah and it's actually good! Anyways it's a hoe in the wall place but there's this asian lady there who i always have to ask for hot oil for my food...even though i get the same shit every time i come there.....large shrimp fried rice, extra spicy!!! Ok so yesterday after work i had to get chinese food cause i was starving hadn't eaten all day from 6 am till 4:30 pm!! So again the _____ waits for me to ask and that's not what pisses me off it's the fact that she always goes ..."Huh"...like i fucking stutter or something...she knows what i'm about to ask for cause she's trying to hurry up and get to the next person to avoid giving it to me.....Man some of the thoughts that go through my head are...as follows....grab her fucking head and pour some hot oil on her head....slapp the shit out of her....I wanna just scream at the top of my voice "BITCH YOU KNOW I ALWAYS ASK FOR HOT OIL!!!!" HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO JUST GIVE ME THE SHIT BEFORE I ASK!!!! You know this....YOU KNOW THIS>>>>>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Man she pisses me off!!!! I just want to beat her with the shrimp fried rice......damn that really FUCKING URKS ME!!!!! This is venting cause I sat there yesterday eating my food and i realized that she really pisses me off....now of course i'm not really going to do all this because that's just crazy but seriously I'm tired of the ..."Huh"??? You heard me.....I'm the same guy who was in here yesterday...last week....14 fucking years...ass ho give me the damn hot oil before i ask.....that's why i stand there.....you know i'm gonna ask...what the %^$%#@%#@%@#@%@%@$%@ Is your problem!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH.... Anyways Happy Hump day everybody looks like a beautiful day out!

The BlacK Spiderman (My niece is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: