Monday, July 2, 2007

Awake 2!!!!!!!!!!(Read if Bored)


Current mood: awake

Yeah so Dr. Phil is a joke....I mean the purpose of his guests are to just boost his ratings which you know what you can't hate the guy for it because what he is doing is a business...a production and that's what it's there for!!! Now my boy Ade his hearts still in the place where he actually enjoys helping people which is a rare thing! So we decided right before he leaves to do a real therapy session....yeah he's do it on me....hahahahaaha....yes sirrrrrrrrrrr....video taped and all....man I hope I don't cry....lol....nawwww...shit i need some help don't you think??!!! I went to sleep at 12:59 and woke up at 3am well actually 2:50am.....funny thing is i don't even feel tired! Man you see some crazy shit around 3:30 am driving from gessner to bissonnet...crack dealers, tranvestite hookers and regular hookers, stray cats,dogs.....shit's kind of creepy!!! As I sat in my car outside my mom's work at 4 am i thought of my path in life....past friends...past deads....you always think that you are the only person that goes through what you do till you get emails from people saying they thought the same thing....crazy!!! People of all different backgrounds too...models,strippers,thugs,business men,house wives,punk rockers,goths,skaters etc......man if i put out half of what is written to me i think people would be in disbelief of how much in common they have with the guy next to them whether they are black, white,mexican....skin head....shit a month ago i was getting email from this guy from new jersey who.....see next blog....hahahaha

The BlacK Spiderman

No comments: