Monday, July 16, 2007

My Weekend!!!!!

Ok so I closed on friday down in sugarland...the lady said i was the fastest she'd done in months....hahhahahaa...took 30 minutes!! Thank god my cousin Best walked me through everything the day before! Man i didn't realize so many people got paid off of one house....damn...this person gets this because he looked at the house..$200 bucks??!! Ok..whatever....but friday night i spent it packing up well erica did most of the packing...hahahha....good job!! And saturday we moved all that shit into the house....good thing i don't believe in buying a whole bunch of shit because then that would have been more shit to move.....my cable and internet won't be up till august second but i got a better deal then what i was getting! $138 before taxes to $115 after taxes...and that's 3 months after the discounts and stuff! Comcast....hell yeah.....every single channel i've got it plus the dvr box.....hey i watch alot of TV dam it! Anyways because of all the expenses and all the expenses i will be paying i won't be able to go to the US opens this year :(...man i just have spent wayyyyyyyy too much money....shit food is gonna be a problem...oh well looks like the ramon noddles life for me for a while!! Damn when i was in college i was managing with $900 a month income...how the fuck did i do that???? 3 and a half years of that shit??? I partied my ass off drank alot and still paid all my bills??? hmmmmm....oh yeah that's cause i used to get everything for free....had neighbors that i ate at their place all the time...yeah that's me....the guy who shows up..."What's for dinner"...but we didn't invite you....yeah yeah I know that but what's for dinner....hahahahhaha.....the good old days!Anyways I decided i'm gonna add fans to the house and put grass seeds instead of sod....shit i'm growing grass already.....and just bought a garade door opener...gotta have that shit....Man and my computer will be here this week....shit they don't tell you....I have to go to the post office and tell them of my change of address and get a key to my mail slot.....and i have to get my gas turned on!!! PUNK ASSES!!!!!! Oh and i'm not getting deposit back from my apartment...shit i didn't even bother cleaning or picking up shit!!!! Fuck that!!! I broke the handle on the toilet the night before i left....what are the odds??? 7 years nothing...the night before BAM!!!! Damn it.....oh well bill me!! Memories ....of a time I used to know...it's the wayyyyyyyy we were....the way we were.......hahahhahaha....Fuck you Vin Diesel!!!!

The Black Spiderman

No comments: