Monday, July 23, 2007

Hell's Kitchen!!!!!

ALright so the show comes on tonight...if you like british guys who talk alot of shit to people....and these people actually take it and ask for more....yeah this is the show for you....what can i say...I love the show....but honestly i don't think i could take some guy with an accent calling me a donkey and shit....he'd probably get a fork to the eye.....(No food products will be wasted)...fork to the eye will do!! HAhahahha...man this show is fucking hillarious...man i've always wanted to be a chef but man that shit would really be dangerous cause i know how i felt in boot camp and working in the E.R. when i was in the millitary...alot of stress....now add some fucking prick cursing you out and having little sleep and cameras all around you plus you are in a kitchen...Oh Hell no....Fork to the EYE!!! That guy guy would be ooooozing fucking blood.....hahahahahaa...anyways watch this show...i can't stop laughing most of the time and i don't have a sense of humor.....:P....So my sister named her daughter Kayden....so when ever you hear Kayden that's who i'm referring to! I finnally got to carry her yesterday...well pretty much all day....hahahhaha...man she's little.....she can't stop grabbing my index finger....hahahahaha.....this weekend was blah...damn i never realized how much i watch TV and fuck with my computer!! I have no internet or cable till august 2nd....shit blows!!! I decided fuck putting up sod...i'm planting grass seeds with the help of my homegirl.....went to stetsons on saturday night...you know i shouldn't have but hey what are you gonna do.....hahhahha....that place is a trip!! I should get paid for going there.....hahahhahaa...i get so many weird looks that it's not even funny....maybe it's my hair.....hahhahahaok so there is gonna be a bjj tournament in atascosita highschool some time in september.....and since no U.S. opens for me that will be a good tournament to compete in so this should be fun....Home turf baby!!! HAHHAHAHHAHA....It's on Donkeys!!!! (Hell's Kitchen!!!) Come here Donkey....bammmmm Chef Ramsey gets a fork in the eye.....Oh my god....the horror....some body call 911.....ahhahahahhaha


The Black Spiderman (It's monday folks so wake the fuck up...you know you're not working cause you're reading this shit...hahahhaha)

No comments: