Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Annoyed!!!!!!!!!


Current mood: amused

Alright so for the past 3 weeks i've been in a weird easily annoyed mood...yeah it's out of character but fuck it...so here's an exercise that you can try to help alleviate some of that when ever you are in this mood....first go through on a sheet of paper and list everything and everyone you are annoyed with.....d,e,D,Chr,C,er,m,......second.....just let them know exactly what's on your mind...cursing is a must but if you are against this then find a different way....hahahhaha...Fuck it I'm not....Ok it's like this you are seriously pissing me off....i want to whoop your fucking ass cause you are a no piece of dung.....what is your problem you want you cake and frosting too...man you think you own me or something but you don't...Fuck you....you are soooo Fucking spoiled that there should be a new word invented to describe you.....what is your problem you have everything handed to you and you can't appreciate it...why do you think i hate being around you guys....because you put soo much pressure on me to be perfect....i hate being told what to do....so when i feel like doing something i'm going to do it...start paying my bills and maybe i'll listen to you...nope scratch that i still won't listen to you.....you are so fucking worthless why were you even born and why did i have to know you......I HATE YOU!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Hate is such a strong word......nope it's not strong enough....I didn't write you back because i got busy doing something else...so fuck off......nope i don't like you because you're not my fucking type...yes i do have a type so leave me the fuck alone....You talk to damn much...just shut the fuck up for once.....why can't you just mind your own damn business....you spoiled little brat....ahhhhhhhh you make me sick....if you are sooo stressed out quit then.....don't stress me out with your shit........hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.....wow that felt really....really good......it's a therapeutic exercise that is probably best to do alone.....take your left index finger and shove it up your ass......with a broken glass.....and a jagged edge....


THe BlacK Spiderman

No comments: