Monday, July 2, 2007

I'll bring the pain!!!!!!!!1


Current mood: contemplative

HAHHAHAHA.....I cam to bring the pain.....listening to tupac and intoxicated...hahahaha...what more to...ooops i mean what more can i say!! Hahahahhaha...ok so after this weekend it's on with the training....no more partying and straight on the training....yes i'm doing this tournament on august 11th...yes sirrrrrrrrr!!! So my birthday was cool...can't say what i did but it was fun....i don't think i've ever gotten so many phone calls before in one day...DAMN!!!!!!!!!!! HHAHAHHAHA.....but i made a promise to myself not to answer any of them...oh well what can you do!! Why do people get pissed at me let me count the waves.....wow it's amazing how when you are intoxicate d everything speeds up...seriously it looks like everyone is drunk even if they are not! Why is that?? that shit baffles my mind...ahhahaha....i feel like i should make myself throw up all over this keyboard but someone would be pissed...hahhahhaa...fuck it why not...hold on....j/k....not that drunk....78.5% buzzed is where i'm at...yes it's a fantastic level....Chuck got his ass beat by rampage....the cavs got swept...wow i needed this vacation away from things...so many stressors it's just soo over whelming!!! Oh well folks it's a friday night get fucked up and drink on e for me...shit you know what i'll drink one for you....hahahhaha....fuck it i'll drink two!!!


The Black Spiderman (Bad spiderman!!!)

No comments: