Monday, July 2, 2007

A new Car!!!!!!(Read if bored)


Current mood: accomplished

Ok so memorial day was spent with my parents and my sister Erica...we went to Don Mccgil Toyota over in Katy to get two new cars...one for myself and one for Erica......Let me tell you something you think buying a house is a hassel...shitttttttttt.....buying a car blows...got there around 1pm and didn't leave till 9pm...well let me explain.....last week me and my mom had went to Sterling McHaul...or whatever Toyota down the street and I had seen some Toyota Corrolla LE's that I wanted .....the prices were cheap from what I thought then I saw and S that was fully loaded that was about $17 thousand and I liked it.....but my dad had a friend that worked at Don so I decided to go there cause maybe he could hook it up....hmmm....after me being rude.....and pretty much calling him a liar about the prices we drove back to Sterling only to discover that the car that I was looking at was a STANDARD...I drive Automatics!! FUCKKKKKKKK!!! So my dad was pissed at me...I had egg in my face for say because I'm a dumbass and it's sooooooooo hard to admit to my dad that he's right.....but I apologized to him and the guy because when it was all said and done I got a brand new 2007 fully loaded Toyota S for _____...HAHHAHAHHA ...I'd have to kill you!!! This guy by far hooked it up on the price!!! Just gotta get a good rate from the bank but I will!! It will be paid off in 2 or 3 years tops!! My sister got a brand new Rav4...pimp ass shit too!!! You know When I was fighting with my dad I realized that I'm just like him in alot of ways...FUCKING STubborn!!! We both make the same faces....hahahhahaha....I was outside my body watching the whole thing and man what the hell is wrong with me???? He took time off from his day to go make sure i didn't get fucked on the car and i sit there pretty much disrespecting his friend....AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I felt like a spoiled brat......but i know that i'm the one paying for things but he didn't have to help me!!! Well I did apologize because I was wrong...both to my dad and his friend...so in that respect I have come a long way!! Pride is such a bitch!!!! So my little brother will get my old car after it's fizxed up...Punk ass kid is lucky to even have a car...i used to catch the bus back then!! Yeah Drexler I called you a PUNK!!! Yeah return peoples phone calls!!! Ass ho!!! Anyways I'm going to be eating ramen noodles and hot sauce for awhile and cutting back on more stuff so i can get this paid off quickly!

The BlacK Spiderman (Peace....middle finger in the air and wave em like you just don't care....hahahahhaha)

No comments: