Monday, July 2, 2007

Bullied!!!!! (Read if Bored)


Current mood: busy

Ok so yeah i'm off to the bank but check this....i remember back when i was in the navy there was this guy Massaquio.... he was half nigerian and american black.....he thought of himself as the revolutionary black guy....dude thought he was so smart and tough!! Anyways when i was first in the navy i was kinda quite...well i was really quite...i didn't like starting shit with people unless i was backed into a corner...anyways i had a bad temper and due to all the trouble i had been in i was trying to not get into any more fights or get PUNIShed anymore by the millitary...(Little did i know it was my destiny to get kicked out...hahahaha) but anyways this guy would always call me names, talk shit to me and honestly i'm not a quick witted person with the smart remarks....just a sarcastic, low key guy....but this guy would always try to bully me and stuff...he was a little bit bigger then me...well alot bigger then me but i wasn't scared of him i just didn't want to do anything crazy cause like i said i had a bad temper and whooping someone's ass wasn't intent it would be gutting his ass....but dumbass Massaquio didn't know that because i acted all quite and stuff...anyways one day it just got to the point where i had had enough...we had gone up to fresno to watch some movies....he made me sit in the back....ok so anyone who knows me knows that i believe in being fare about things....so on the way back i wanted to sit in the front...punk ass tries to punk me into sitting in the back again....he pushes me talking shit the whole way and i snapped!!! I elbowed the guy across his face, pulled him down to the ground and hit him so hard that i thought i'd broken my knuckes....as i pressed his face to the ground i pulled out my knife that i used to carry and honestly if it wasn't for mark the other guy there talking me out of what i was going to do i would have been in very big trouble!!! But i told massaquio that if he ever disrespected me again i would...^&^&%$%^%^$%%^ HAHAHHAHAH....Tha mother fucker never acted stupid towards me again....goes to show that sometimes you gotta stand up for yourself or else people think they can walk all over you!! Punk ass!!!!

The Black Spiderman (I hate being bullied!!! AHHHHHHH...man that brings up memories...makes me mad now....i wanna beat the shit out of two more people that whooped my ass when i was younger...Bryan Young and Jime Vasquez....I'll kick your Fucking ass's!!!! HHAHAHHAHAHA)

No comments: