Monday, July 2, 2007

Bored!!!!!!!!!!!


Current mood: bored

Ok so I'm Fucking bored...maybe if i started sticking myself with a pin it might bring some excitement.....lol....hahahhahaha.....so i'm watching the Cleveland vs Detroit game..not bad...it's at halftime now...hopefully Cleveland beats their ass!!!Shit I gotta try to save money but it seems the harder I try the more around me keep pushing me...Fuckers!! Can't stand that shit!! I gotta stay away from people who want to get fucked up all the time....that makes Ugo a broke Mo Fo....hahhahahaha....Damn $5 dollars here and $5 dollars there...$5 Fucking dollars everywhere.....where does it all go??? Who knows I'm gonna have to go to a bar after the game cause I need to get out of this apartment even if it's for a little bit! I ran on the treadmill doing sprints this morning...felt good haven't done that since the Pan Ams!! It's funny Cardio is something you gotta keep up in order to be somewhat descent in BJJ!! Yes Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Ok so for some reason this summer hasn't hit me yet.....it's already here!!! My birthday is June 20th....same as Brandi.....cool gemini's are the SHIT!!! You gotta watch out for us though cause that dual personnality is a bitch...on one hand you have the shy guy....the tame one....hahahhaha...then you have the bad seed....yes sirrrrrrrrrrr....the one your father's try to keep you away from...hmmmmm?? Wonder which is better the bad guy or good guy??? Oh well...I'm sick of emotions...man I find myself getting some what jealous of ______...she gets on my nerves some times!!! Pisses me off!!! I can't help but look at her page....annoying!! Oh well she'll be gone soon enough....AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! She pisses me off!!! She is evil!!! HAHAHHAHAHA...or maybe I'm evil???!!! Two evil people doing evil deeds.....hahahahaha....I wish I could skip 10 years of my life....there has got to be a happy ending somewhere????!!! Yeah right....too bad this isn't the fucking Cosby show or full house where everything ends good!!! I remember the days when people would wait for marriage before sex now it seems right from the womb it's in their face....hahahahha...no pun intended....oh well the game is almost back so i gotta go watch that shit...not drinking tonight so drink it up for me Mo Fo's!!

The Black Spiderman

No comments: