Tuesday, July 17, 2007

It's a girl!!!!!!!!


Current mood: bouncy

Yeah so my little sister just had a baby girl....hell yeah!!! 5 pounds 13 ounces....no name yet but will be coming....hahhahaha...i'm an uncle....hahahahhahah!!! Ok so in the beginning i hated the idea....shit i was gonna kick the dudes as and hers...or worse...but man seeing that little girl..DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She so smallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!! My sister is a trip!! I took a picture of the baby but i can't put it up because i can't upload pics on myspace....oh well!!! Kinda makes me want a baby too...but that is for another time....gotta get right with the finances! Man you should have heard her crying ...hahahhahah...man that was soo ooooooooo cool...seriously it's weird watching your little sister with a baby??!! i was like damn....hmmm....man if i could produce tears it would be on....kinda had me all choked up....i'm scared to carry her though because i'm scared to drop her....i dropped my little brother when i was 11....that explains alot.......i probably wouldn't but i'm still scared....nervous...hmmm....Holly's hard headed....the nurse was trying to explain to her how to breast feed...yeah breast feed...yeah it took me a bit to tolerate seing that but ...Yuk...but what can you do....and she wasn't listenning.....I'm gonna slap her.....j/k....anyways she had her at 10 am this morning and it was a 12 hour labor!! So you know it's on now right??!! Anyone fucks with my niece will get their ass's kicked....no questions asked.....now i see how hard it is to spoil kids....i feell like going out and buying shit for her.....good thing i'm broke....oh well diapers will have to do!

The Black Spiderman (I'm happy folks...that won't last long....but I am!!!! And all my friends I'm an Uncle...and to those who aren't...Fuck you!)

No comments: