Thursday, July 12, 2007

Stressed!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so this week is turning out to be a stressful one! I do my closing on my house tomorrow somewhere in sugarland. Long ass drive for bullshit....looks like i will have to pay an addition $2,000 for closing...DAMN!! Well there goes the new bed....hahahahahaha....anyways I gotta get sod for my backyard because turns out on new houses they don't put grass in the backyards for you so there goes about $600-$800 pissed out too! Man sometimes i feel like saying fuck this shit i'll just stay my ass in my apartment but i know in the long run it will be worth it! It's funny i have all this on my mind and yet other people try to make things about them...FUCK THEM!!! Seriously i have to take care of getting my address changed, setting up my electricity there....cable etc....i'm getting rid of the home line just to save money....shit what do i use it for anyways....nothing...i hate talking on the phone and those that i talk to i don't talk to that long.....hahahhahahaha...get in get out!! Fucking stress....and my damn computer keeps fucking up....damn looks like i might have to F-disk this shit again....damn it!!! Maybe i'll just say fuck it and buy a dell! But specify the specs???? This one is built and i have to say toby did a good job....but the damn thing keeps cutting off and on and i just got the system board replaced,hard-drive replace,power supply replaced,cooling fan,and panel for the ports....why is the same shit happening???!!!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm about to smash this shit!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways FUCK BUYING A NEW HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!

The BlacK Spiderman

No comments: