Monday, July 2, 2007

Trippy 2!!!!!!!!!(read if bored)


Current mood: bouncy

Ok so yeah i started this myspace blog writing thing as a way to bash people i disliked, past present or future....but blah blah blah..anyways so last night my mom said she had seen my MYSPACE page!!!! What the FUCKKKKKKKKK!!!! Oh shit!!! I played it off like ok....no biggie...but i was freaked out cause my mom is scared of the computer and i didn't even know how she knew about...MYSPACE??? Ok i have my password saved on here but i'm using a different browser from internet explorer....hmmmm...that shit caught me off guard...i wonder if she's ever read anything that i've written??? HAHAHAHAHA.....but you know what to be honest and this really will sound bad....i'd say anything that i write on here to ANYBODy's face!!! Seriously....and i mean it....i give people chances...i'm a pretty honest person...if i've lied which is rare and you really want me to be straight with you and ask for the truth about something....well then you ASKED FOR IT!!! Me and my mom have had some dragg out verbal battles where honestly when it's said and dones puts me in a FOWL MOOD!!!! And honestly i think if half the stuff that i said to her had been said to some one else i'd be either in a mental institution or jail....what can i say i'm extremely emotional...(don't like to think of myself as that) but i am!! I hate being talked down to!! It urks me and i used to always get into fights because people were witty when it came to words...and i was a shy person...so my fists and padlock(had it attached to my jeans) did my talking for me....lol....now i've become comfortable at expressing myself in a non-violent manner...(Thanks to P. Brown)..and honestly it feels good! Words hurt more then fists and when you find someone's achilies heel then hey you've got them.....anyways for those who email me and read this junk....you have good taste....you recognize talent...hahahhahaa......j/k.....anyways i think i need to do some work...wow....all that crap was in my head??!!! CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

THe BlacK Spiderman

P.s.--- I'm gonna keep talking shit about Paris Hilton....I just can't help it....see and you know who's fault it is...the media...Mother Fuckers!!! This girl's probably a good person...sweet to her friends.....it's not her fault that she was born with money.....but people want to hate her why??? I don't hate her cause i don't know her...but hey i will talk shit abot her....and why....why must i do this?? WHy...please some one tell why....Because I can....that's it...because i'm not rich...i'm not a celebrity...i'm nobody...she'll never read this....or see any of this....so hey I might as well trash her....hahahahhahahaha.....Hey Paris don't drop the Lufha.....hahhahahahhaha

No comments: