Monday, July 2, 2007

Is this rude ???(Read if bored)


Current mood: busy

Ok so check it i went out with a friend a couple of weeks ago and she said that i was so rude because when the waiter came over to ask if we were ready to order i said yes i was...she wasn't ready so i ordered my meal cause i already knew what i wanted...she later said that that was rude of me and bad manners and could not believe that i would do that??!!!! HAHAHHAHAH....Ok here's my question was i in the wrong or is she?? Is this a female thing or is it just just a general thing that people do??? I've never heard of this rule or curtesy thing before...NEVER!!!! I told her that honestly if we ever did go out again and i already knew what i wanted and the other person didn't i would still order my food...shit I was starving...why waist time for both my stomach and the waiter??? Honestly i should have walked the fuck out when she starting tripping about that....you know what i'm going to go out with her again and do the same thing only this time walk out....hahahhahaha...now that would be funny!!! She asked me if i had gone out with my home boys would i have done the same thing......??? Ummmmmmmmm...yEAH!!! Yes....yes i would.....why the fuck should i wait for some one else to order?? The waiter asked me if i was ready...i was so i ordered....what's the BIG DEAL!!! Let's put it like this i'm not a gentleman...welll i can be at times but we just went to I-hop...come on that's not really a restaraunt anyways!!! My stomach was eating itself....but anyways i spit in her food when she wasn't looking...hahahahhahaha....j/k.....or am i??? HAHAHAHAHA

The Black Spiderman (subscribe to the blogs...hahahahha)

No comments: