Monday, July 2, 2007

Knocked Up!!!!!!!!!!


Current mood: accomplished

Ok so this movie on a scale of 1-10...8.5. It was a funny,beautiful, well done movie...gotta be honest this shit was actually good!!!! It was some what like a Seinfeld, serious funny! But this movie shows you the differences in the way women and men view things kind of like the breakup!! Women are FUCKING crazy about shit and men well we need our space some times and don't know how to express that without saying "Honey You're Annoying the shit out of me!!" Man they had some crazy ass characters in this and at the end you get to see her _____ NICE!!!!Anyways this is definately a couples movie but hey I saw it myself...hahahahhahaha...cause that's how I roll!!


THE BlacK Spiderman ("I tried soooo hard, but can't get away from misery....")

No comments: