Monday, July 2, 2007

The War...A Thankyou Letter!!!(Read if Bored)


Current mood: cheerful

Ok so this is my Thankyou letter to george BUSh(the first name is in lower case for a reason)


Dear Mr. Bush,

How you doing sir...I just like to take the time to introduce myself....my names Ugo aka The motherfucking Black Spiderman.....hahahahaha...I am an admirer of yours!! Always have been since 911 started and you've waged war against those who choose to do harm against this great nation of ours.....hahahahaha....But you inspire and motivate me to seek out those evil doers and punish them! Despite what Hillary Clinton says about you...."This is George Bush's War"....he started...he's put our troops in danger and he refuses to stop...etc....I respect you!! This country was so lucky to have a great leader such as yourself to guide it!! I remember when the Dixie Chicks were trying to make a mockery of your GOOD name....i was one of those protesters throwing their CD's out and picketing to have their music not played on radio stations....I hate eminems song about you in which he talks so candidly about what a bastard you are and "Look in his eyes"....about pretty much HOW EVIL you are....i hate that song because IT'S not TRUE!!! Anyways this is a letter that I wanted to send to you to show my appreciation for all that you've done for us....you've made lots of companies money over these years...TX Energy...I love that company!!! I don't use them but I love them!! You owned them don't you??? Hmmmm....good one Sir!!! Anyways too bad we couldn't elect you a third time their are other countries that i believe we should go to war with....in closing sir I would just like to say thankYOU!!!


Sincerely,

THe Black Spiderman (Smile)

P.s.-- Subscribe to my blogs on myspace..... hahahhaahhaha

http://blog.myspace.com/TheBlackSpiderman

No comments: