Monday, July 2, 2007

A Joke!!!!!!!!!!(Read if Bored)


Current mood: bouncy

HAHHAHAHA....ok when i was in the millitary i heard this joke and honestly it's the cheesiest joke you'll ever hear but when i heard it i was in love because it was the kind of joke that would be used in my ice breaker every time i talked to a girl and was nervous....hahahhahaa...."Why does a squirrel swim on his back?" Give up....."To keep his Nuts from getting WET!!!!" HAHAHHAHAHHA..... Yeah like I said it's cheesy...but I used to regurgitate that when ever i had nothing better to talk to a girl about...well at least till i got past the jitters.....Usually the reaction is the rolling of the eyes...Like come on how stupid is that??? Yes and that's what i went for.....suckers....I couldn't help it cause I never had the smooth talking, wine and dine mentality cause i thought like a pauper so that was it....so anyone i've used that on hey you made me nervous.....lol....anyways so my aunt is in town from London...I have alot of relatives that live either in London or nigeria.....she's so cool...she's alot different from my mom....oh yeah she's my mom's younger sister...my mom is very spiritual and takes any minute to talk about god and all that when ever she gets a chance...probably why i'm so anti-church and religion! Don't get me wrong i believe in god...hey you gotta have faith in something.....but hate when people start preaching to me about it....anyways so everyone that i meet now from the family side is trying to fix me up..."You need to get married"....I have the perfect person for you"...Fuck that!!! Not for me...I've made a vow....never getting married!!! Fuck that shit!! it'll take some girl of Godly talent to get me to do that!!!! I'm a stubborn guy and when I put my mind to something...oh yes it aint happening!! Why is it relatives always buy you underwear??? HAHAHHAHA....It's cool though cause she always hooks up the best clothes...name brand shit...stuff i've never even heard of but you know it's expensive because the pound is $2 to our dollar!!! All my badass clothes have come from london....hahahahahhaa......here's a joke for you...a Ugo original.....Knock Knock...who's there? Paris...Paris Who?? I'm Paris Hilton and you better let me out of here!!!! HAHHAHAHHAHAHA....I'm rich Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!


THe BlacK Spiderman

No comments: