Monday, July 2, 2007

Random Thoughts!!!!!!!

Ok so this week has been fun....chatted it up with Devon "The Pussy"...can't stand people like him...they have no life so they use the internet to talk shit to people who they know in real life they would never have the balls to say shit too....retard...dude finally blocked me because i just repeated the same phrase to him over and over.... "HAHAHHAHAHA....Pussy".....now the bitch started writing my little brother....that's how you know someone's pathetic! Oh well that nerd will get his.....Chris Benoit is dead...the wrestler from WWF...Fuck WWE...that's what it was when i actually used to be into it...the rock,stone cold,hAck saw Jim dougan,The Ultimate Warrior...etc....I liked that guy...i heard it was a murder suicide....that's a shame....fuck it what can you do.....pressure..pressure is fucking everywhere....i can't let it get to me....I think i have wayyyyy too much sex drive than the normal guy....but yet i don't have sex as much as i need to..or that i used to...Damn that sucks!!! You know what people always email me and ask me why i don't like Vin diesel....honestly i don't hate the guy i just started disliking him because he didn't want to do sequels to movies of his that i liked...fast and the furious, "Pitch Black","XXX".....that fucking annoyed me because these were the movies that blew him up and he didn't want to make sequels to them...PUNK!!! That urks me...but hey that's his decision and there's no need for me to dislike him for it....Pussy!! HAHHAHAHA.....Brazilian Jujitsu and MMA is blowing up!!! I can't wait to go back to Santa Cruz in October for the U.S. Opens....hell yeah!!! Take a deep breath and slowly let it out...that's right...just like that....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....hehehehehhehehhe......naw fuck it i like ahhahahahhahaha better....more synical in nature....

THe Black Spiderman

No comments: