Monday, July 2, 2007

Thoughts!!!!!!(Read if bored)


Current mood: annoyed

Ok so my little brother is back...he was living in El Paso with my cousin Best and now he's back to start school here in houston....damn so i think to myself what is he going to do?? Me and him haven't been talking for a couple of months now....his choice cause he's a punk!!! I wonder what he's going to do now that he's an adult and has to actually start acting like one?? Funny thing is he is pretty much fucked....i think he needs to join the millitary....Airforce or Coast guard or even Navy!!! That would be probably the best thing for him...i could see him now over the next couple of months...sleeping in...going out late....getting into fights...failing one class after the next and at the same time blaming me for why he's like that!! Punk!!! It makes me think of how i was to my parents....blaming them for how i was or things that would happen....turns out though that they wanted the best for me...shit they still do....it only took the Navy and growing up,...living on my own for me to understand more about how the world works!! When I think about that i start to feel bad for my brother....i wish i hadn't taken off to the service then maybe i would have been around to whoop his ass more and really keep him in check more and prevent his spoiled mentality from arising!! With me being gone and my parents working their ass off and at the same time buying him everything he asked for and giving him money he developed the attitude that everyone owed him something and that he didn't have to work for shit and a disrespectful attitude!! It sucks cause now he's paying for it.....pisses me off cause he's my little brother and no matter how FUCKING MAD he makes me I still would do almost anything for him short of murder.....PUNK!!! Man I hate spoiled people....they piss me off!!!

THe Black Spiderman (Mondays suck...blow...blow and suck!!)

No comments: