Monday, July 2, 2007

Interesting Email!!!!!(read if bored)


Current mood: cheerful

Ok so this guy wrote me this and I thought it was interesting..He's got a badass page and obviously has is very intelligent....i actually liked what he wrote cause he was being real so i thought I'd share...He's cool with me posting it so i did....Happy Memorial Day!!

The BlacK Spiderman


May 27, 2007 11:14 PM
Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]
Subject: Hello... =)
Body: Good evening Mr. Black Spiderman,

Hi, I would like to take this moment to say that I like your page and your openess and especially your attitude towards everything... but, are you sure you are identifying with the right superhero? I don't want to seem judgy or high minded I'm just one of those people that seek balance in any and all things that I come across... I'm also a Spidey fan and as much as I would love to act more like Peter Parker, I can't, He and I just don't think the same...(I know he's just a comic book character, just hear me out) You my friend, on the other hand do think the way I do, given time to peruse your archive of bloggs I see that you react almost the same way I would...

I personally think you would better fit the BLADE character, not Black Spidey, here's some of my points:

1) The Black Spiderman was the costume, an alien symbiote (a parasite). You aren't parasitic, you are a man who stands by himself in all his decisions and actions, not someone who waits for the actions of others and then feeds off the attention...

2) None of the Spidermen (however cool it would be) has ever known Martial Arts, you do, Just like BLADE, in fact Arnis and Escrima are primary martial arts to his character

3) As I was pointing out earlier Peter Parker's attitude normally is a geek / nerd with no social skills and definately not any hoochies trying to get to him thru his friends (Peter doesn't have man friends at all) even when he had the "Black" with him He was a JERK! and you're not! I think you're an Ok kinda Good Guy (hope this isn't sounding gay)

Just thought I would try to point some of these things out to you, co'z I think you're misrepresenting yourself... hopefully this doesn't piss you off and I get Blogged about... Peace =)

No comments: