Monday, July 2, 2007

June 20th!!!!!(Read if really bored)


Current mood: blah

this won't make any sense....hahahhahha....wow.....feels good....to be a fish......can't believe those humans out there with their lungs and stuff...fuck them i think i'll lay some eggs now.......crazy.....this ocean that i live in!! I can't believe i just ate this stuff......wow i wonder who put it there??? Hmmmm...it's cloudy outside i wonder when my parents are going to come home with the good news??? I can't believe those people almost killed me by putting daquiree into my baby bottle.....stupid apple bees!!! I think my parents should sue their ass's!!! Just two more....two more pushups and i'll be done....hahahhahaa...my muscles are starting to get the way that i wanted them!!!! Yes my definition is coming along nicely!!! Man what are all these people staring at??? They look so angry??!!! Dumies they don't know that i had to go to war for my business's!! Damn i'm a pimp!!! Let me go ahead and tell these retards something to make them think i care about terrorist.....hahhahahahah(evil laugh)....These bars can't hold me....if i starve myself long enough maybe i can slide through......fuck it my family has money so i'm going to get out of here in 5 days!!! Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! You damn right i'm important....i own most of the worlds realestate!! Hahhahahaha...i'll fire you!!! Get out you crazy nut job.....you almost blew up my kitchen you wanker!!! HAHAHHAHAHA.....It feels good to be able to cuss these people out on television!!!! You can tell the pretty ones by feeling on their hands....i can't see but touch is the key.....damn this one fat...send her away and hire the other girl!! Anyways just alot of jumbled up thoughts from different people...some you know and some you don't.....they all have one thing in common....they think they are better then everybody....hahahahhahaha....I call them the Nonsense people....cause all they say are NONSENSE!!! PEace.....It's my Birthday and I can say whatever i want.....hahahahhahahaha


THe BlacK Spiderman (With great power comes great responsability!!)

p.s.-- Today is really my birthday... june 20 and for all those who's birthday is today....Wow you were born on the greatest day ever....hahahahaahha

No comments: