Monday, October 1, 2007

Thieves!!!!!!!


Current mood: bouncy

Alright so this weekend was a trip...my ex got her $1,500 dollar laptop stolen from her dorm room this weekend....Her roommate left the door leading to their bathroom unlocked as she left somewhere to do who knows what....but the thieves had to come through their neighbors room to get into their room....just the way the dorms are designed...they share the bathroom with two other girls....one of them was out of town...so lets see who could have possibly taken her laptop...??? Yeah it has to be the stupid roommate from the adjacent room....oh my bad i didn't mention that both my ex's and her roommates laptops had gotten stolen.....now i had to sit back and bite my tongue because I hate thieves!!! MAn that is the worst...to have something you spent your hard earned dollars on stolen because someone else didn't have the consideration or respect to not take it....she was pissed..."I slit her throat"....hahahhahaha....not funny but...hahahahhaha.....Ok it's not worth going to prison over because you can always get it replaced.....but money is a big deal though....The worst thefts are the ones in which you know who the fuck it is....or could possibly be....these girls have been fighting since school started....the thief walks through their neighbors room and takes nothing but some how knows these girls aren't in?? Come on it doesn't take a rocket scientist to put this shit together....In the old days they used to chop the hands off of a thief that way the person was shown to be a thief and that was his or hers shame.....You know i think i could somewhat understanding stealing if your family was starving and you stole a loaf of bread from a rich family to feed your kids....i can see that...shit that's how alot martial arts were developed..."They have a rice patty and I don't"......"Time to go take it"....hahhahahahaha...I like that!!! Anyways watch Dexter on Shwotime on Sundays...awesome show about a serial Killer who kills serial killers.....hahahhahahaha...my idol!!!

The Black Spiderman (It's monday...the fun day....What's up Bay bayyyyyyyyyyy....hahahhaha)

I'm High on Life...looking at this dagger as i trip and stagger...it hits me....I fall...I bleed...only helps to feed..the blood suckers known as Mother %$$%^ers ...thieves need to shunned and choked out like Shogun...ahhahahahhaha....

No comments: