Wednesday, October 24, 2007

30 Days of night!!!!!!


Ok so on a scale of 1-10 10 being a perfetc movie...lol...no such thing but I'd give this movie an 8.2...... I can honestly say this was the first Vampire movie I've ever seen that made me twitch a little....hahahhhaa......Lots of brutal killings....NICE!!!! If you've seen the previews there was no plot but honestly it didn't really need it....everyone pretty much died....ahhahaha..FANTASTIC!!! There was no deep lesson to learn only if you are hiding in the attic from Vampires and someone starts making noise....CHOP THERE HEADS OFF!!! I just didn't get one part...how the hell did the little girl survive for 27 days by herself??? WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!!! Some one please tell me....you know what that pisses me off....hahahhaaha.....anyways Guys take a girl to this....She'll be all over you!!!

THe Black Spiderman



No comments: