Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I woke up!!!!


Current mood: anxious

I woke up this morning only to wish that i could go back to sleep and never wake up again......lol...j/k....I'm tired as hell!! been at work since 5:30 am...now the sun is barely making it's way up....lazy ass!!! Where were you when i got up...could have used you as a fumbled about looking for my keys to open the door....Pussy.....hahahahhaha...anyways so Brittney Beers cause that's what her stomach looks like...j/k.....shit people say she got fat but i think she's never looked better!!! Man I know plenty of guys who would give it to her one more time.....get it...;)....naw but looks like she's losing her kids to Kevin Fed....while this bitch has been partying it up and stuff he's been laying low and cleaning up his act...i guess.....you gotta give the guy props because it takes a real man to want to take care of his kids and be in their lives.....I was reading somewhere that Brittney in order to keep her kids( Hey i was bored and it was right there...so sue me) Had somethings to do that was ordered by the judge.....well looks like she didn't do any of them...she even got caught on tape hitting a parked car? Now I'm not the best driver in the world but when you hit a parked car...yeah...that license needs to be taken quickly!!! I can't feel sorry for her....oh poor rich Brittney.....everyone has deserted her....when you have fakes around you you get fake results...I can't surround myself with people who i can't trust or who would turn on me if i pissed them off...can't surround myself with people who aren't dependable...because i'm trust worthy and dependable (if we are Friends)...well even if we're not i do my best to honor my word.....But hey Fuck her...her life doesn't mean shit to me....I won't lose sleep over it....

THe Black Spiderman (I can't sleep at night I toss and turn.....)

No comments: