Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Halloween memories!!!


Current mood: creative

Alright so Halloween is coming up...don't know what I'm going to be...probably myself...that's a scary person there...let me tell you about him...since last October i've gone through alot of shit.... Friends passing, friends parents passing, fights with the ex, fights with some so called friends....Friendships ended...new friendships started....every year you have to take the time to think back on your past....that way you can see the improvements or non-improvements you've made....I love this time of the year...not because it's close to X-mas...because I can't stand X-mas!!! It's a fake year when everyone pretends to be nice or good.....then they go back to their real selves....anyways Mike's fighting this weekend and it's gonna be great...win or lose He's one of my closest friends and with that comes a sense of loyalty...he's proven it time and time again that he's a good guy.....and good things hopefully will happen for him.....BOOO...did you get scared?? I bought a Jason Mask and that's what i'm going to start wearing whenever I do a video blog for the rest of the month...shit I'm wearing it as i type this up...hahahhaa...nope not really but why is it whenever I give people advice they want me to be wrong....it's funny I always follow my gut!!! The gut always knows or at least is usually right and when i give someone i care about advise they just won't listen and then when what i said happens it's like Damn I knew it!!! But being right means that someone has suffered some kind of pain......I wrote a story yesterday and I start getting email and phone calls.."Are you alright?" What was that story about...why does anything have to be about anything....i have a wild imagination and I can't help when it just goes in auto mode....things pop out...doesn't relate to shit just STORIES!!!! But of course people always think things are about them...egocentric thinking...the same that of teenagers....the whole world revolves around you....I write for relaxing reasons and 95% of what i write is just for kicks or WHAT NOT...hahahaha..always wanted to say that....I've got a razor in my hand and i'm about to go vertical down my wrist.....OUCH...the blood trickles down...I slop it up like i'm eating biscuits and gravy...it has a metalic taste...I love it....I'm now an eternal being...........ahahhahahah deuce

THE Black Spiderman

P.s.- Don't take things too literally.....just stories....nothing more....FUCK THE WORLD!

No comments: