Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wow


Wow it's finnally over...another boring ass day!!! Ok so this weekend including today I have to get continuing education credits so that i can retain my license as an Occupational therapy Assistant.....Today i learned some interesting things....I can't stay awake!!! HAHHAHAHA...Damn I hate when you really want to sleep but because you don't want to be disrespectful you have to fight the urge to sleep.....shit there was this guy in the 1-3 class that just had his head down.....snoring his ASS off!!!! Dude was slobbering everywhere!!! My weekend is SHOT!!! Couldn't even train tonight cause I'm just wayyyyyyy to drain from being up at 6.....shit sucks!!! Ok so next weekend Folks my boy Mikel Bronzoulis is making his Pro debut at the Toyota center...yep we have a whole night planned after his fight...win or lose!!! Limosine and afterparty!!! Man it's funny to think that only 5 years ago we would be getting Fucked up talking about all the shit we wanted to do...he would talk about fighting and i would talk about becoming rich....we'd be freestyling in Mikes apartment....two broke, drunk mother fuckers hahahahhaa...now things are turning around for both of us...I got good news for myself...I came up with an invention 2 months ago and was able to talk to the head of one of the largest catalog companies for things of this nature...he gave me his cell and email address ahhahahaah...he told me all i need is a prototype made and call him and he'll set up the rest...if he likes it he'll manufacture it and sell it and i get royalties....JUST WHAT I WANT!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHHA....

The Black Spiderman

No comments: