Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Next Week!!!


Current mood: aggravated

Ok so next week is Halloween....but this saturday is when all the parties will be going on....get at me on saturday because it's on....i was thinking about this...the 31st....wow that's a significant day.....I love that day!!! It's equal to a holliday but it actually isn't......my mind is craving something but i don't know what? I never get writers block because there is always something on my mind...except for right now...i think it comes from suppressing some of what i want to write about because a certain someone might read it and take it the wrong way....don't you hate that shit!!!! Pisses me off when you can't write what you want because people will read it and get all hurt or worse think more about what you're writing then you are.....i'm sick of that crap...."I read your blog".....so what??!!! I don't care....I don't even remember half of what i write when i write it....and that's the truth.....but people think i live by this shit or something....Fuck Vin Diesel.....I realized I haven't said Fuck him in a while so Fuck Vin Diesel...while we're at it...Fuck Bush.....Fuck Rosie.....You know what Fuck the Pope too...Oh nooooo He said Fuck the Pope....You know what I'm just gonna start pissing people off...I've gotten way too nice....seriously I never used to be this nice with what I wrote....I just wrote from the Heart...hahhahaha...the Heart....hold on I gotta feel for it....Fuck the Texans....Fuck Chris Crocker....punk ass....naw I don't hate the guy...there's no one on earth I hate....maybe on Mars...I hate martians...Fuck them too.....hahahhahahha.....I saw this rabbit the other day and I thought to myself how can something soo cute taste soo good??!! Oh well i ad to put a couple of bullets into him...skinned him and added some garlic...let simmer and had some rabbit stew.....now I'm full.....Yeah Folks see now I'm gonna have retards ask what this was all about...Fuck you too!!!!

THe Black Spiderman

I never understand my purpose in this world and now i know....it's to....

No comments: