Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Begging!!!!


Current mood: bitchy

Alright so yesterday was a long ass day...had to drive around seeing patients...sucked balls!!! Anyways so when i finnally got into my own car it was 4:00pm after driving all over houston since 10 am!! Yeah i texted some people cause I was bored....but so on my way home i needed gas cause i was running on empty....so i pulled into this Chevron station and man it never fails..."Hey man can I get some change" (Guess he thought i had money since I stepped out of the Corrolla)....ahahhahahhaa....Anyways as usual i said hell NO!!! He looked at me all mean and stuff....Come on man you can't give me anything? Man it took every ounce of strength in me not to kick his teeth in....He actually started walking towards me and I had to stop what i was doing and ball my fist to get ready....In my head I could see myself grabbing him by the head and cleaning the pavement with his face....the guy was probably in his 30's but for a bum he had on pretty good clothes but yet wanted money from me.....I told him he needed to stay the fuck away from me cause I didn't have any money!! I hate Bums!!!! My parents came to America not really being able to speak the language...mom working 3 jobs and going to school while pregnant how many times....and my dad doing the same....plus my best friend and his family...same thing...and they've made it but without begging....Look i'm not trying to act superior to this guy but no matter how bad it got I would never beg someone for money....man that shit Urks me.....the one time I did give money to someone i got jacked for an extra 76 cents!!! I still remember that day....can't remember his face though but man i wish i could!!!!

The BlacK Spiderman

No comments: