Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Babies!!!!!!!!!


Current mood: cheerful

Ok so I've been doing alot of soul searching...damn you would think I was Bipolar with all my various moods but I've realized that life moves way too slow....the good times were actually from 0 years old to 3 years old...here's the break down....the past two days i've been helping to look after Caydon my niece...man she is a handful!!! She doesn't like sitting in a baby carrier for long and she has the most god awefull crying ever imaginable..... When i was younger I had to take care of my sisters and brother because my parents worked alot and stuff so changing diapers and making formula at age 11 wasn't a big deal...hey you grow up quick when you are broke....but when ever Drexler or Erica or even Holly cried it didn't phase me one bit....shit I would even get them to cry louder...logic behind it was that after crying their ass's off they would tire and fall asleep or just plain stop...shit not Caydon!!! What is wrong with this girl.......AHHHHHHHHH!!! She doesn't shut up for shit!!! I really tried my best to keep from picking her up when ever she cried but damn...she just screaches her ass off!!! The only good thing about her is that she can sleep the whole night away....lazy ass...hahahahha...eat, sleep and shit is what she does.....same thing as my little brother Drexler...hahahahhahaha.....hahahhahahaa....hahahahaha......Anyways she's cute....punk ass....Makes me kinda want my own but Nope not yet...she eats TOOOOOOOO Much....almost like every 3-4 hours she has to have a bottle....the only way to shut her up some times..... Gotta get her in check cause i don't play that....you can't let them think they run things...but she's sooooooo cute ahhahahahha....When you play music she shuts up...or if you drive her around she shuts up..other then that if she's laying on her stomache she cries....put her on her back and she falls asleep.....weird.....I'm gonna call her Maximum Carnage....hahahahahhaa

THe Black Spiderman

No comments: