Monday, October 8, 2007

My Weekend!!!

What can i say you gotta Love Brazilian Jujitsu Folks!!! HAHAHAHHA..Ok so I'd been training for the Battle of H-town for 2 months or so.....I cut weight down from 192-195 to 185 for the weighings....my weight class was 174-187 so yeah i made it.....but you know what things don't always go as you want them to and you have to adjust! I got put in a higher weight class.....188-202....no biggie...just bigger guys....Oh well I won my first match...tough guy but I pulled it off by two points...then lost my 2nd match by a choke.....Yes tap or get tapped out...so I tapped....there were two people before that match that had gotten choked out...one of my teammates did the choking out....hahahahaha...Anyways I had alot of FUN!!!!!!!!!!! Chatted it up with some cool folks!!!I got Sam Hoger (Ultimate fighter Season one) rapping on video...hahahhahaa.... I fucked up my neck on the 3rd match...same fucking injury again!! Damn it hurt.....still hurts....Motrine ...yeah right....i need a whole bottle of something......Spencer "The kid" did pretty good in his pro match...went up against Clay...tough match....8 minutes!!! Although he didn't win he showed heart and that's all that matters....Anthony "The Arm-bar King" won his division...man I'm happy for this guy....he went through and arm barred everyone he faced.....hahahhaha...COOL SHIT!!!I can't wait till the next tournament...i'll probably do the one in dallas in february.....then the Pan Ams!!!! Hell yeah!!!! Wow it's monday and my whole body is still sore.....can't moved my neck hardly....so this is how an elderly person feels like 24/7.....one that had a stroke? The Texans won!!! I love it when a houston team wins.....

The Black Spiderman

No comments: