Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The N. Word

Ok so this is something that always tripps me out....on youtube i had posted a video awhile back on youtube when i had first gotten my Spider Tattoo on my chest...just straight from the tattoo shop....it's gotten over 1600 views in 4 months and alot of comments but check this out a couple yesterday i was checking the comments section of the video.....This guy leaves me a comment...Nigger.....that's all he wrote so i wrote back some choice words....you know how that goes...nothing new here you gotta expect that there are ignorant people out there and i guess it's gotten to the point where if you can't come up with things to say to bash someone of color you gotta go with what you feel will hit that person hard...so i guess that's why the pussy said what he said....I would beat his ass if he was to say it to my face...I thought about that some and you know i've never met this guy....chances are i never would but i already know I could beat him senseless...why? because only pussies can say shit to other people on the net without showing their pics or info about themselves....as you can see by my profile i don't have much to hide...real as they come....i speak my mind...you know what city i live in...not scared of anything...I fear no one!!! I've gone through alot in my life and honestly that's what brings about my brashness!! I don't take shit from anyone and it doesn't matter what people i don't know think of me....i won't do anything or go with the crowd just because that's the norm.....see i rambled off of what i was even trying to get at...People that think that saying nigger and shit like that to black folks as a way to hurt them or put them down are stupid because it takes wit to come up with good put downs....for example...if i could I'd drop this guy off in Afghanistan with gold chains and a "America is the greatest country in The world" sign......hahahahaha.....I wonder what would happen to him? Oh well chop goes the head...which one...doesn't matter...Pussy...hhhhhhhhhhhh...then feed the remains to poor....hey i believe in recycling WASTE products......

The Black Spiderman (You gotta read between the lines to get what i'm saying....saying...writing....my words...are like a dagger with a jagged edge...it doesn't matter if you're black or a les)

No comments: