Monday, August 9, 2010

Dam Mondays!!!!! (Read If Bored)

Ok so it's another monday..yay...that's sarcasm retard.....this weekend was cool....had a fun time training saturday from 9:30 am -12:30 when all the affiliates came down! That was cool!! Then I had to hurry back home shower and get dressed to go to my boy John's wedding! Had a great time then went to go eat some Pho!! Vietnamese noodle soup...gotta Love it...then off to the twin's house to watch the UFC fights...made some money..yeah!!! Great Saturday!! Now it's fucking Monday and I have all this work to fucking do...sucks balls!! I'm refinancing my house...going from a 6% interest 30 year loan to a 4% 15 year loan...but I gotta put in $8,800 cause the loan only covers 97.5%...still shit I'll have my house paid off in 8 years!!! Rent it out and buy another house and rent that one out after 3 years of living there....my parents seem to be trying to be civil but we'll see how long that lasts...talked to my mom last night and she was alot happier then she's been in months...I know it won't last...maybe that's the pessimist in me? Oh well...so I'll broke for the next month so those that always want me to go out..Go fuck yourself cause I'm Broke...well after the 26th I will be..well at least for 4 or 5 months....got a shoot on saturday...should be interesting..semi nude with a female model...I'll  try and get through it as painless as possible lol....I can't help but think about what my first born will look like...why do I constantly think about this? Weird....Oh well we'll see.....emotionally I'm at a great place...over the ex and focused on myself...got alot of stuff lined up that I'm doing...and it feels good to see little things being chipped away..by that I mean my goals...one goal at a time being met....the good friends that I do have I'm realizing are better then I thought! Chris,Saad, Mike,Ade,Davis,Alvis Roy,Robert...wow I can count them on 2 hands now...that's cool! I realize every day when I start my pitty shit that everyone has problems...man you wouldn't believe the ammount of people that I run across..email me...youtube, myspace..facebook...twitter...about their issues ...some how ran across my vids on youtube and said they felt the same way or have read something I've written and they felt the same way...crazy How people are soo different yet we all have basic similarities when it comes to lifes issues!!  Anyways this was a monday rant before another busy week begins....To Live is to Suffer but to Survive is to find meaning in that suffering!

THe Black Spiderman

No comments: