Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Breaking up with Britney Spears!!!! (Read If Bored)

Ok so I'm was tired of this bitch...yes I'm  tired of her...sick of her nagging me all the time!! You never Loved me she would say to me...I couldn't believe she even had the nerve to say such shit to me...after all I was the one that helped her kick her drug addiction....when K fed left I was there  to pick up a crumbled Britney....me no one else...when her family deserted her I was there...no one else...the media would always talk about her weight problem but I'm the one that loved her for her...Plumpness....I excepted her for who she was not...WHO SHE WAS.....lol....I gave her everything and this is how she behaves...??? Come on Britney what's wrong with you? We celebrated our 3 month anniversary at the Palms resort...did I pay? Hell NO!!! She has money...fuck that shit...I gave her a tic tac....her breathe was kicking that day...anyways I digress.....I need to find a way to break up with her....How did Fred do it? Fred Who? Oh shit maybe I shouldn't or I'll go missing too? Maybe I can get her plane to crash on some deserted Island somewhere....maybe she'll stay LOST?  With my luck she'd probably find her way back...and knowing that the plane crash couldn't have been an accident would seek her revenge upon me....dam what should i do I'm stuck having constant sex with this Nympho....the things she makes me do to her are well what can I say...Mind BLOWING...and Despicable Me I can only fantasize of her friends  while we are making sweet Love? I'm writting this just to find a solution to my problem...How to Break up with Britney?? Maybe I could just wait her out...hmmmm...shit that never works...all those hollywood types always seem to live longer then normal...just ask Heathe....dam must be all the drugs..Lindsey will probably live to be an old woman at the ripe age of 31.....that's ancient!!! Oh no here she comes...her majesty  bellows....must want me to massage her crusty ass toes....then pleasure her with some 2 1/2 hours of oral...dam the things I do!!! Oh well.....Maybe next week I'll dump this chica!!


THe Black Spiderman
www.cafepress.com/theblackspiderm 

No comments: