Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back To being Me!!!!!!!! (Read If Bored)

You know I'm going back to being the old me...meaning the guy that really didn't give a fuck about what he posts on the net!! I mean honestly I've held back on alot of things that I write because people would read them and comment to me in person about it...making me feel bad...Fuck that shit!! Seriously I hate being censored!!! A writer cannot be censored because then his or her inspirations start getting styfulled....I used to blog alot on myspace before it got all big and stuff...now it's pretty much a ghost land and Facebook has taking over...do i really know if people read my stuff?? No not really but here's the thing....I don't care because it's not about getting readers...it's about me bloogging whatever the Fuck I want and speaking in a matter in which it CONVEys what I want...despite the Vulgarity and materials that I choose to use...HAHAHAHAHHA... I'm a clown and 80% of what I write If you were to ask me in person I couldn't tell you...always been like that I guess....in school when teachers would ask for a 1 page essay shit I would would write 3....mind just went...and thoughts would flow in and for some reason today is that day..I have soo much on my mind that it's racing...I'm in a semi-good-bad- I don't give a Fuck mood!! Feels euphoric!!! I love it!!! Maybe's it's the coffee I've been drinking this morning...DAm this shit is good!!! I should be a relationship counselor!!! There are soo many messed up relationships out there...people just staying together for their kids and just because they've gotten so comfortable...society mandates that we have this idealic union but the truth of the matter is that human beings weren't meant to be CONTENt!!! We thrive on having Chaos...that's why I truely don't give a fuck some times whether I live or die because in the end we all will die....Just a Theory...my Theory...The Black Spiderman's Theory of Negativity!!! AHAHAHHAHA

The Black Spiderman
www.cafepress.com/theblackspiderm

No comments: