Friday, August 24, 2007

Pisses me Off!!!!!!

Current mood: complacent

Ok so its friday...hell yeah...just woke up....yeah woke up in extreme pain.....i can't move neck down or to the right............gotta train today but don't think i'll be doing that...hahhahaha....man i've never had an injury with my neck this bad before......sucks but that's not what pisses me off...check it...I HATE PEOPLE WHO KEY CARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! A friend of mine from my school Solis Martial arts got his badass 2007 or 2006 cherry red mustang keyed the night before...he didn't discover it till the morning!!!! Man is that some bullshit or what?????? I've never keyed anyones car because i would rather key them.....but that is some gay ass shit......You work hard for your possessions and to have some one who was probably a retard do something like that....Not cool...they need to strung up....hahahaaaha....yeah I said it...Strung up......Let me catch someone keying my car....but of course there's no way to catch the guy because like i said it's the pussy mans crime!!!! Anyways i was thinking about that and had to put it out there since i can't look down....so hopefully i'm typing the right shit!!! My ex left for college next year in nacadoches......hmmmm...gonna miss her....trippy we are still cool even with all the %$%^%%%*^^&^*&&*^ Censor ^%%^%%^%% we've put each other through......it's one of those Love hate relationships...ahahhahahaa....Anyways it's friday and today is my best friend Christians birthday!!!!!!!!!! Guys 28 years old.....so you know what that means....free food....his treat....hahahahhahahah...yeah that's how i roll...gotta drive to pearland later....my goal is to get the Range of motion up a little bit on my neck so that it won't be so hard driving....anyways it's UFC Weekend And Randy is gonna win...all those nonbelievers......hahahaha...FUCK YOU!!!! Time to party folks cause i'm in pain...gotta Love it!!!!
The BlacK Spiderman (To live is to suffer but to survive is to find meaning in that suffering!!!!!)

No comments: