Saturday, August 4, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum

9.2 on a scale of 1-10...man this movie was high paced through out..didn't slow down once...kinda like 24.....I honestly think it was better then 1 and two....2 wasn't that good to me but man this shit was badass!!!! Alot of the mysteries and stuff of his name and age and where he was born and stuff were answered....Matt Damon plays this character fucking good....just stick to this role dog fuck Ocean's 13 and 11 and whatever stupid you guys wanna come up with....just play a stoic assasinn and you'll do good....you should have boned the girl though...i think there might be a 4th they kinda left it open a little between things with him and Julia Styles....she's not that attractive but hey a couple....ALOT of drinks huh???? Fuck it go see this movie or I'll beat you up...worth actually paying money for shit I did and I'm poor....hahahahaha....i could actually watch this movie again.....

The BlacK Spiderman

No comments: