Monday, August 13, 2007

H.O.A!!!!!!


Current mood: bouncy

This contains mature subject manner and may not be suited for all people.....hahahhahaha....You know the video i did about my grass situation i really wasn't expecting that many fucking responses...DAMN so many people hate the H.O.A's...DAMN...I lost count at around 800...I can't reply to all of you but damn i've read some stories...I think only about 10 had anything good to say....the rest were natzi this natzi that...DAMN...HAHHAHAH...shit made me laugh....this one guy is going to a hearing because he had dug up his flower bed because it had so many weeds and put up pebbles so he was being fined because it wasn't uniformed with the other houses????!!! A guy wrote me about how he had been issued a warning for putting his trash can out in front of his garage....but in his defense the neighborhood was still being built in and there would be garbage all on his lawns from the workers and it made it easier for him to pick up.....I mean damn i could go on....my head hurts...what to do about this...honestly in the old days i would see this as something to fight....but i guess now that i'm an adult...at least i think i am....i guess i gotta conform.....but H.O.A.'s fuck them...you spend all this money on a house and most people bust their ass's off making rent only to have pussies and people with too much time telling you what to do on your own property??? And what's worse is you pay them for that....shit man i think if i'm paying them they should come over twice a month and cut and edge my lawn......damn with that much time...pull some weeds while your at it...fix my shit up bitch!!!! For real...tell me how to do it...fuck that show ME!!! HAHAHAHHAHA......$160 a year.....i mean cut the front yard at least....and if the property value goes down because of how my grass looks oh well...not selling it till i'm good and ready and trust me before i'd fix it up before then...You know what i did cut the grass..i borrowed my home girl's lawnmower and i cut the the front yard at 2:00 pm...yes it was hot....good exercise...that's what i kept telling myself as i pushed the stupid mower....i should go Dave Chappelle on their ass's..."Ha look there's some weed on your yard"....here's a fork dig it up.....punks....Oh well it's a monday.....hey if you have a youtube account click on the picture on my page that says the black spiderman and subscribe to my videos.....hell subscribe on here...SUBSCRIBE DAMN IT....HAHHAHAHHAA,......H.O.A.!!!!

The BlacK Spiderman (That made me laugh...HOA....HOA.....HOA......There's HOA's in this House!!!)

No comments: