Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Been Thinking!!!

Ok so i've been thinking...shit i have some time before i leave here since my mom is taking her sweet time.....when i die i want to be buried in the cheapest way possible.....yep....i was reading an article on the net about how much burial expenses are and that usually it's the ones left behind that have to pay....well you can't ask the dead guy to pay...so check it here's the plan......I'm going to own my house...some big mansion in the future....i want to be buried on my property!!! Seriously....somewhere in the backyard!!! I want to be dressed as comfortable possible....no suit!!!! Fuck that shit.....I hate seeing funerals of people who have passed and i think to myself they probably wouldn't have wanted to be dressed up like they were going to a wedding...they're dead!!! Put some flip flops, tang tops and maybe a ball cap on them.....I want to be buried in my gi or tang top and my Nike jogging pants!!! They have some sentimental meaning behind them...hahahahahhaa.....anyways this sounds over the top but i want people to party it up at my funeral...B.Y.O.B though hahahahahha...i expect my friends to come with what they want to eat and drink....yeah folks i'm not paying for your shit even when i'm gone...hahahahahaha....come to think about it i will make a video detailing what i want.....people never get things right....anyways it's time to get the fuck out of here.......

The Black Spiderman

Whatup Vick!!! You damn right you sorry....ahhahahaha ...sorry you got caught...

No comments: