Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Felt Good!!!!!

Ok so awhile ago I had done a video titled "Suicide" in which i talk about a friend who had taken his life in early May...in this video I go on to talk about my last attempt and what lead me on that path and so on...well on youtube a guy that i had met awhile back was looking up phillipino martial arts and some how stumbled onto my page and watched the suicide video....turns out he was having those thoughts do to things not going right in his life....he told me that the video helped him ALOT and that it was like a breath of fresh air....that actually made me feel good because honestly when i made the video it was just my way to honor my friend and to reveal a different side of me that my true friends know of.....hey i can't help but be a clown sometimes because honestly it helps me deal or not deal with my issues.....everyone has issues and it's important to find a way to deal with it.....hopefully you can find positive ways of dealing....i have found one and that's martial arts and that's why i train so hard...because when i compete...win or lose i know that this is better then what i would be doing if i wasn't training 3 days a week......depression is and illness and honestly it bothers me when i hear shit like...snap out of it...it's not a big deal...but to that person who feels like that they haven't found a coping mechanism to deal with their pain....."Quit being a pussy"....well how do pussies behave?? I think that this is something serious that leads to a whole lot of greater problems that affetcs society these days....you feel bad about your life and without a solution to it you start taking it out on society...friends,family,co-workers etc.......till you end up dead or worse....murdering someone.....and the sorry thing is that if you have children then they observe this and the pattern can start all over again....damn didn't want to rant there....oh yeah i did...lol....anyways just something to think about around 6:37 am......who the hell is up at this time??

The Black Spiderman (I'm an indian outlaw....half cherokeen......ahahhaha)

P.s.--hahahaha...you thought i was going to talk about sex :P

No comments: