Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Thoughts!


Current mood: blah

I hate feeling this way.....it blows...i realized something i'm never going to be one of those chipper high strong kind of people...you know the type....cheerleader do gooder lets save the world type...can't stand them.....everyone has problems but the facts of the matter is that I DON't care!!! I don't even care about my own....I wish i could go back...back to the day.....feb. 22, 2000....do the job right.....hmmmmm....don't worry this isn't a suicide letter because that would really be crazy...there's no attention seeking here or any of that shit just my thoughts and rambles....not seeking any comfort or it will get better speeches....because we all know that it never gets better....you just deal....deal with everything because that's what society tells you to do....force yourself to be around fake people...to go to work to put food on the table...to drink,fuck,play...whatever till the day that you die....it's all just a routine....a routine...life....yeah....this is the mind of a pessimist ....seriously if i had a show i guarantee i could bring even the most cheerful person to tears....it's a talent....i guess you could say i was born with it....i'm really tired....sick of shit....but yet i keep going...WHY?? Who knows...i feel like that turtle who went against the rabbit....kept running a steady race.....you can't please everyone...so why please ANYONE??? Seriously i liked writing as a way to fuck with peoples head...it amused me......who knew some people actually thought the same.....DAMn!!! Can't piss people off if they agree or have similar things going on...DAMN!!! I've tried to be nice.....i really try.....but sometimes everyone that pisses me off I JUST WANT TO GO OFF ON THEM>>>>Tell them everything about themselves and believe this i'm really good at upsetting people...DAMN I'm good!!!! BUt why....why can't i go back.....with everything i know i could have had a better life.....much better......much better.........

The BlacK Spiderman (To live is to suffer.......

No comments: