Sunday, December 19, 2010

Movie Review:Tron and The Fighter!!!!

Tron:

Ok so on a scale of 1-10 10 being a perfect movie I gotta give this movie an 8.2. It was good. I loved the 80's music theme usage! Brought me back to the good ole' days AHHAHAHAHA. Story goes that Kevin Flyn gets trapped in his own creation and his son unknowingly 25 years later gets trapped there as well. What follows is their adventure to get out of the world of Tron. It was a good movie.. best to see it in 3-D but if you wanna save money see it in regular mode... honestly it made no difference except on my wallet!

The Fighter:

Ok so on a scale of 1-10 10 being a perfect movie I gotta give this an 8.5. Yes it was better then Tron!! A must see movie for anyone who does drugs and wants to quit or anyone who fights and deals with all the crap that comes with it. Never knowing who to trust, the people who are supposed to care the most are too Fucked up to understand that they are your biggest problems! This was a sleeper movie but I highly recommend it!! Funny and had a Great story line.. sort of a more serious Rocky!

Black Swan:

Ok so on a scale of 1-10 10 being a perfect movie I gotta give this movie a 5.6. Gotta say I was watching this and thinking what the fuck?? I mean it had you guessing a little if this girl was imagining everything happening all around her or what? At the end you finally understand but man it was a struggle. Honestly the only reason I gave it a higher rate was because of the girl on girl action... Nice! The story is about this Ballet girl who gets the lead in Swan Lake and I guess her mental instability after getting this role. Sneak in if you need to sleep.

The Black Spiderman
The Internet's #1 AB's program right here: http://bit.ly/9bdTvC


No comments: