Monday, December 27, 2010

Movie Review:True Grit and Little Fockers!!!!

Little Fockers:

Ok so on a scale of 1-10 10 being a perfect movie I gotta give this movie a 7. It was alright...not worth paying for in my book! There were some funny parts but I think this series has run it's course. I should've sneaked into this movie instead of paying for it. Save your money and wait for the cable edition!

True Grit:

Ok so on a scale of 1-10 10 being a perfect movie I gotta give this an 8. This movie was FUNNY! There were lines in here that you just can't help but laugh at...and some of the things that Jeff Bridges was doing was Hilarious! Stabbing the horse at the end to get him to run faster...HAHAHHAHAHHA... Man the way he talked had me rolling.. I actually would watch this one more time..Funny! I don't think it was meant to be comedy but this was better then little Fockers...go see this movie!

The Black Spiderman
The Internet's #1 AB's program right here: http://bit.ly/9bdTvC

No comments: