Monday, December 20, 2010

Thoughts!!!!! (Read If bored)

Ok so alots been going on good and bad...first I'm getting over being sick. It's been a minute since I was sick...probably the flu but it's getting better. You know I love those days that for some reason you wake up and you feel good! I think about all that I've accomplished and then all that I will  accomplished and I can't help but smile. Yes I know..wow Ugo smiles!!! I've decided I need to get a gun or two. An incident happened a few weeks ago that made me realize that most people aren't going to fight you one on one. I don't want to be one of those people that you read about he did something good for someone but got shot and was left to bleed out somewhere. Fuck that!! But I'm gonna get trained and get my concealed HG License. Tired of all these pussies out there shooting first and asking questions later. I think it's a must in todays society. Anyways enough about that.... this years coming to an end and I'm making plans for New Years eve. I have 3 options I'm working through in my head. First one is to do nothing but chill at home with a few good friends and turn in after midnight...make a toast with  sparkling champagne and eat some good food! Second option is to go out clubbing with some friends.. get fucked up and stumble on home not remembering what I did that night...like last year...AHHAHAHAHA. Third is to throw a party somewhere and invite everyone and their momma's!! Get a nice buzz and stumble back home. Still not sure what I'm going to do but one things for sure it will be a Great night! I'm doing me...no thoughts about hurting anyones feelings or being stood up or whatever from previous years. I'm excited to be putting together my DVD on currency trading this summer, finishing up a few chapters in my book, taking acting classes, the pan ams, getting healthier overall. Mentally I feel stronger and more driven then ever before. Those that I consider to be true friends I'm glad you are around for the ride....the fakes...you know where to go! I feel closer to my family (Best, Holly, Drexler, mom,dad, cousins....even erica...AHAHHAHA) then ever before. I know that if I were to die tommorrow I would have NO regrets!! Anyways folks just had to rant a bit...keep your heads up and don't let anything or anyone steal your shine!!! AHAHAHHAHAHAHA

The Black Spiderman
The Internet's #1 AB's program right here: http://bit.ly/9bdTvC

No comments: