Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Beautiful Lunar Eclipse last night!!!(Read if Bored)

Last Monday night or early Tuesday morning, depending on your location, many around the world were able to witness a phenomenal and rare total lunar eclipse, watching as the Earth passed directly between the sun and the full moon, shrouding it in shadow and transforming the white image into a stunning deep red glow. The event was especially significant as it coincided with the winter solstice, something that hasn't occurred in 372 years, and won't come around again until 2094.
With that being said I have to say that the one thing I remember from last night was the fact that the Vikings took an ass whooping from the Bears!! Why do you kick to a guy who was destined to break the kickoff/punt return record? But yes it happened...Favre needs to retire. It's getting sad!! Oh yeah the Lunar eclipse that only happens once every so many years...it was soo beautiful!! I enjoyed the way their streak was brought to an end by the Mavericks. Poor Heat! My bad back to the Lunar eclipse....I gazed up at the skye, starring with amazement at how alluring the the shades of white turning into a deep red glow. Then I looked back into her eyes and told her what I'd yurned to say.... "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"... That's right I was asleep... who cares....honestly if it wasn't for people posting shit about the eclipse I wouldn't have even known. AHAHHAHAHHA I'm sorry but that doesn't even interest me at all!! And people wonder why crime rates are soo high...look down for once. Last night would've been a perfect night to burglarize all of you....HAHAHAHAAHHA.... OOOPs my bad the moon made me write this...I'm out of my mind!! lol  It did give me an idea...I want to drink a bottle of Blue moon.... while eating a juicy Porter House steak!! Yes that is what I want to eat!


The Black Spiderman

The Internet's #1 AB's program right here: http://bit.ly/9bdTvC

No comments: