Monday, November 29, 2010

Military Story!!! (Read If bored)

So this was back in 96...October I think...I was in Chorps School...I had just lost my virginity a couple weeks ago...I was talking to this hispanic chic..pretty hot!! We made plans to go to Tia Juana mexico for the weekend...but we had to get a ride down there..so I asked this one guy at the time that I was cool with if he wanted to go! Man for days I was trying to have sex with this girl but she wasn't giving it up..telling me that she wanted to get to know me better and that she wasn't that type of girl...Ok that's fine I said..I decided to take it slow also...she was cool and at that time I had only been with one person and well I really didn't know what the fuck I was doing anyways. So we finally made it across the border and to this one spot that was part restaraunt and part club! They played hip hop music in there. I didn't drink back then because my first experience was a bad one and I never wanted to do that again...but the two of them were drinking... He was 23 and I think she was 21.... I was the youngest just barely 18. We were sitting at the table just talking and laughing and eating...this place was 2 stories high...you could see the streets from where we  were sitting...Great view...After eating our food she had to go to the bathroom and excused herself...dam she was fine! I guess she started a trend because he got up and went to the "Head" too. And there I was all alone at the table by my lonesome. Well 5 turned to 10 minutes and I had to used the head too. So as I approached the bathroom hall way...there they were...he had her pined up against the wall banging her brains out!!! I couldn't believe it?? They didn't even know each other...I stared for about 5 minutes..I guess I was shocked or something but it was kind of funny...I went back to my seat and waited for them to come back. She came back first  then him. I was like so what took so long to her...she said there was a line in the bathroom. He comes back all smiling but acting like nothing happened. The trippy part was that I wasn't even upset...I didn't really know her... but he was supposed to be cool with me...well that was the beginning of some of the crazy things that I would experience while serving in the Navy. I talked to her again after we got back...get this though..she ended up getting pregnant...needless to say who the father was....HAHAHHHAHAHHA... Good things happen to great people huh?!

THe Black Spiderman
The Internet's #1 AB's program right here: http://bit.ly/9bdTvC

No comments: