Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Red Light Cameras Finally Down!!!(Read If Bored)

So finally these lights are turned off!! I was sick of having to worry about getting a ticket if I didn't beat the yellow light! You know there are so many different arguments when it comes to whether or not they should've been taking off. Did the fear that you could get an automatic ticket in the mail cause the speeders to rethink things?? Did it make the streets safer? Or was this in fact just another way for the city of houston to bleed more money from it's citizens? I choose the latter of the three! Every time I heard any of the councilmen say anything about the red light cameras it was always about how much money it was generating for houston. Never anything about safety...the only people who even mentioned anything about safety were some people who had had loved ones run over by someone running a red light! Now granted if the lights were in place would that have made that driver rethink his actions through an intersection?? Who knows...shit honestly when I see intersections with the cameras I speed as fast as i can right at yellow. I could easily hit some unsuspecting person crossing the streets! Luckily that's never happened and now I can run a red light without fear that I will have a ticket sent to me! Yes!!! I know people who would go out of their ways to avoid these cameras...taking bad roads just to avoid them. The People have spoken...I didn't vote but was voting in spirit! It's about time that voters got what they want for a change. I'm glad that these lights are coming down...if you don't want people runing lights then hire more police officers and put them there...more jobs baby...HAAHAHHAHA... I think I'm gonna go run a red light right now just for the hell of it!!

The Black Spiderman
The Internet's #1 AB's program right here: http://bit.ly/9bdTvC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working ,great job!.

Anonymous said...

What a nice post. I really love reading these types or articles. I can?t wait to see what others have to say..