Monday, November 1, 2010

Fictions better then Reality!!!!(Read if Bored)

Ok so you think wow it would be nice to meet some one that you chat with online or you constantly are reading some one's rant and you say to yourself "It would be cool to meet that person...but then when you meet them it's like ok what the fuck happened?? Not the same person that was posting all these vids, blogs, party pics...etc.... Well that's because the internet is the internet....what you see is not really what you get!! I remember when myspace was hot I used to chat with a few amount of people on there even though I had thousands of friends and I would come across a badass girl and be like dam I think I found my soulmate...come to find out that reality was bullshit.,.. the internet flirting and chatting was better then the actual in person convo's... I always got emails and stuff from Hot ass women in other countries or states but there's no way in a million years I would ever meet them...funds were never there! Now I have other things on my mind then women...MONEY, a CHILD!!! Those are the only things motivating me now...can't stop and won't stop...no distractions here! I'm ritting all this stuff today because my brain is a screaming mess...the year is almost over and this year has been a good and bad one...different people have come in and out of my life.....I shed tears for No one....good riddens... honestly though if I could go back 7-8 years I would've found a way to make http://www.firstromance.com/ a reality! That was my dating website...but the business partner/ ex-friend screwed me over...oh well live and learn....anyways I'm looking forward to New years eve...gonna do something different from what I normally do....getting drunk and yeah getting drunk....HAHAHAHAH... might just do a house party!

The Black Spiderman
The Internet's #1 AB's program right here: http://bit.ly/9bdTvC

No comments: