Tuesday, November 2, 2010

An Unhappy Houston Texans fan!!!(Read If Bored)

Ok so I went to sleep last night after watching the Colts destroy the Texans..pissed me off so once again I gotta vent....Fuck the Colts...time and time again I watch Payton manning drive the ball down on us first down after first down and I think to myself why can't we do that?? Throw short passes to the running backs...stuff that the 49ers of old used to do...then throw the deep stuff? Why can't we give Schaub more time in the pocket like some of these other quarterbacks get?? Why can't our recievers catch the fucking ball when it hits their hands? I've played football so yeah I know it's a tough sport...but again I'm not getting paid millions to play it....I even skipped out on something important just to watch the game....that's dedication...my house could be on fire and I would sit there waiting to make sure the game is actually over to leave! I could get shot in my left femur and have to be rushed to the hospital...the ambulance better have a TV or I'm not going! Now I'm not a psycho fan...I leave that to the Cowboy fans...those people have issues...their team sucks...Bitches!!! Who even lives in Indianapolis anyways?? Do they even have roads? You the only two players that I can respect on our team is Andre Johnson and Mario Williams....they bring it every game and are consistant..even though Mario gets triple teamed sometimes he brings it! The Texans will make it to the Playoffs this year...I predict that...Cowboys won't....the Cowgirls...All that Talent and Hype and they still suck...AHAHHAHAHA...I love it!!! That's the only thing that keeps me from strapping a bomb to my chest and driving to Indianapolis to ring Payton Mannings door...OOps shouldn't say stuff like that because that's a Terrorist threat.... Well I just said it!! AHHAHAHAAH If you're not a Texans fan...Fuck you!!!

THe Black Spiderman
The Internet's #1 AB's program right here: http://bit.ly/9bdTvC

No comments: